2022: A Year Full of Uncertainty; a Changed Business Landscape
- Many SME’s still face a cloudy future in the wake of COVID-19.
- Sharp reduction in earnings/resulting cutbacks in import-export activity.
- "Virtual” cross-border marketing is now the chosen strategic path for many companies but has it/will it prove to be sufficient going beyond 2022?
- Will implementing a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy help your business grow and give you that competitive advantage? Will a domestic digital strategy perform as well internationally?
- In 2020-21 the most widespread challenge for U.S. midsize companies was maintaining customer relations. What are the global dimensions of your customer outreach and loyalty strategy going forward?
- Reduction in key personnel continues its steady march forward since 2021 and now into 2022 we see a workforce reluctant to return to work and a growing need for staffing. What is your manpower strategy, retention and talent acquisition, both domestic and international, going forward in 2022 and beyond?
- What challenges lie ahead in this ever changing and competitive landscape? How really prepared are you?
You are an SME with an established cross-border marketing channel strategy, have a strong international network and are heavily involved in import-export activity; you are grappling with how best to adapt your activity to this new evolving business environment. What should be the key elements of your business strategy going forward in 2022?
You are an SME which has made an important decision to reach beyond your borders and you are weighing which product lines or services to sell to which markets. You may even have an initial strategic marketing plan for your product line which, for one reason or another, has been waylaid or can't seem to get off the ground. How can you begin to successfully move forward in implementing your plan?
In both cases, and many more, we can help guide you in formulating a strategy plan that is realistic and meets your needs.
We help our clients both at home and abroad, to design, build, and implement successful and realistic management strategies that will stand up to the rigors of emerging markets and an increasingly uncertain and oftentimes turbulent political, economic, and social environment.
We believe in building long-term partnerships with our clients. It's the only way!
#marketing #business #covid #export #ecommerce #branding #marketingstrategy #b2b #SME