2024: Anticipate a Year Full of Uncertainty; a Changed Business Landscape
- Many SMEs are still facing a cloudy future as they continue to recover in an economic downturn.
- The international environment is uncertain at best. What are the long-term effects of the conflict in the Middle East, an aggressive Russia in Ukraine? How will this affect international business and secure trade routes? How are you positioning your Asia portfolio in an environment with an increasingly aggressive China?
- We see a sharp reduction in earnings/resulting cutbacks in import-export activity.
- "Virtual” cross-border marketing is now the chosen strategic path for many companies but has it/will it prove sufficient going beyond 2023?
- With the accelerating pace of technology, are you prepared to leverage transformative technologies and move forward with artificial intelligence and cloud computing, among others?
- Will implementing a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy help your business grow and give you that competitive advantage that you seek? How will your domestic digital system perform internationally?
- During the COVID years, the widespread challenge for U.S. midsize companies was maintaining customer relations. What are the global dimensions of your customer outreach and loyalty strategy going forward into and beyond 2024?
- Reduction in key personnel continues its steady march forward since 2021. Going into 2024, we see a workforce reluctant to return to work and a growing need for staffing. What is your manpower strategy, work-at-home options, retention and talent acquisition policy, domestic and international, as you go forward into 2024 and beyond? We anticipate human resources management in 2024 and beyond, to face challenging hurdles.
- What challenges lie ahead in your changing and competitive landscape? Ask yourself: How prepared are you?
You are an SME with an established cross-border marketing channel strategy, you have a solid international network, and are heavily involved in the import-export activity. You are grappling with how best to strategically position your company in this new evolving business environment. What should be the critical elements of your business strategy for near term in 2024 and beyond?
You are an SME that has made an important decision to reach beyond your borders and are weighing which product lines or services to sell to which markets. You may even have an initial strategic marketing plan for your product line, which, for one reason or another, has been waylaid, needs to get off the ground, or worse your plan has been shelved. How can you begin to successfully move forward in re-energizing and implementing your plan?
We can help you formulate a realistic strategy plan that meets your needs in both cases and many more.
We help our clients, both at home and abroad, to design, build, and implement successful and realistic management strategies that will stand up to the rigors of emerging markets and an increasingly uncertain and often turbulent political, economic, and social environment.
We believe in building long-term partnerships with our clients. It's the only way!