2021: A New Year Full of Uncertainty; a Changed Business Landscape
- Many SME’s face a cloudy future in the wake of COVID-19.
- Sharp reduction in earnings/resulting cutbacks in import-export activity.
- "Virtual” cross-border marketing has tried to fill the gap but is it enough?
- By the end of 2019, the most widespread challenge for U.S. midsize companies was maintaining customer relations.
- Reduction in key personnel in many cases
You are an SME with an established cross-border marketing strategy, have a strong international network and are heavily involved in import-export activity; you are grappling with how best to adapt your activity to this new evolving business environment
You are an SME which has made an important decision to reach beyond your borders and you are weighing which products and services to sell to which markets. You may even have an initial strategic marketing plan for your product line which for one reason or another has been waylaid or can't seem to get off the ground.
In both cases, and many more, we can help guide you in formulating a plan that is realistic and meets your needs.
We help our clients both at home and abroad, to design, build, and implement successful and realistic management strategies that will stand up to the rigors of emerging markets and an increasingly uncertain and oftentimes turbulent political, economic and social environment.
We believe in building long-term partnerships with our clients. It's the only way!
#marketing #business #covid #export #ecommerce #branding #marketingstrategy #b2b #SME